Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Memories

I thought I'd show you the baby book that I created for Alice. Her nursery theme is Woodland Animals, so I carried that over to the Baby/Memory Book. I used a plain, off-white, 8.5" x 11" album and paper by Paper Studio that I bought at Hobby Lobby. Inspired by the baby book pages found over at Ali Edwards Tuesday Tutorials, made by Janet Hopkins, I purchased and downloaded this kit from House of 3. Once downloaded though, I realized that I wanted alot more detail, so I created my own pages to use in conjunction with their kit. Here's what I came up with:
The Title Page (using the logo from House of 3):

And the baby book itself (you can click on the picture to enlarge it):
And the last page features a pocket filled with "photo cards"--one for each month--the idea being to place the card in front of the baby each month and snap a picture. There are 12 different photo slots to display the photos just before this page.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature