Thursday, November 5, 2009

Collage

Collage - [kuh-lahzh] a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another

The class in "Collage" that I'm taking at church has been so fun. Not only am I getting to create something fun, but I've enjoyed getting to know our teacher and the others in the class even better. Our class is small, but that has given us the opportunity to really get to know each other better and is far less intimidating. And the collages are beginning to come together. As with many of my projects, I continually question myself---should I add something else? Are there too many colors? etc., etc. But, I definitely have enjoyed the process and am pleased with how it is turning out.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature