Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays in Hand #1


I signed up for Jessica Sprague's "Holidays in Hand" class and the first lesson was posted today. It starts by asking me to think about my own Holiday Values-what are words that describe my family's holiday values and/or traditions:
-Joy
-Togetherness

-Peace

-Faith, despite tragedy

-Sharing

-Generosity

-Warmth

-Comfort

-Laughter

-Games
-Cookies

-Candlelight

-Photos

-Food

-Family
-Handbells
-Breakfast
-Music

-Relaxation


The next step is to actually turn this list into some actual goals for the Season this year. (I'm working on that part) and then the last assignment today is to commit to setting aside 20 minutes EVERY DAY in December to slowing down/remembering/recording the holiday. Now that's a challenge!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature