Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Love

Ali Edwards' blog captured my attention this morning and got me to thinking:

AE_StoriesOfSummerBlueLogo_Small  copy

TODAY'S SUMMER THOUGHT : If you had to choose one photo that expresses summer love which one of yours would you select?
From Mommy's Treasures

For me, Summer means a more relaxed schedule with promises of travel and getting together with family. My childhood is filled with memories of summer vacations and camping in our trailer out west. As an adult, I've been able to share the adventures with Jana and Callie and we've made so many memories together as we have explored countrysides, museums, hiking trails, tourist attractions, restaurants and art galleries. I now work much of the summer, but my love of travel has continued. I love to visit new places--both near and far-- and see the things that make it unique.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature