Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Travel Journal

Here's one more travel journal before we head out on vacation. This time, it is for Dan. Thanks to Jana and the travel journal she made for her nephew last summer, this one was really easy to make. I downloaded the pages she created, adjusted them a little bit to fit our trip, and put it all together.

I used mat board for the front and back covers and added a few stickers to decorate the pages.


I included an envelope to collect memorabilia from each day and used sticky-back velcro for the closures, since that is easier to manipulate than the strings I used in my own travel book. (here is a sampling of a few of the pages)

I plan to package it in a gallon zip-lock bag, along with a pen to record his memories.


If you want to make one for yourself, you can download her pages at this link.

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I love how you adapted it to what you needed! Looks great!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature