Friday, June 17, 2011

Insta-Friday

It's Insta-Friday again and here are a few shots from my week (I'm linking up to Life Rearranged):

Aren't these the cutest decorations for VBS? The theme is "God's Big Backyard" and the stage in our Worship Center was transformed into the best backyard every--complete with a hammock!

Last night, Callie and I attended the dedication of the Hope's Haven, the new patio dining area at Hope House. Hope House provides facilities and case management to the homeless in our area with the hopes of everyone one day having their own "home". Various churches provide dinner 5 nights a week and with the addition of this new patio, we now have a dignified place to share dinner together.

Emmi took Callie and I Callie and I took Emmi for a walk yesterday evening.


Magnolia seed pod, after the bloom. (this is actually the fruit of the tree)


And, since I had the day off (mostly), I decided to begin working on my Scrapbook On the Road for our trip to Yosemite! I might even have some photos to post a little later this weekend showing what I put together.


post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature