Sunday, June 12, 2011

While I Was Gone

While I was gone, I had a few transformations taking place at my house, too. I came home last night to find this pile of debris out at the curb.


In place of the overgrown shrubs and weeds that were in my flowerbeds, my new front landscaping was in place!


I asked to be able to watch the birds from my kitchen window and Randy made a spot for my bird bath and bird feeders. Azaleas, camelias, plum delight and lots of pine straw---I love it!

Here's a quick "before" shot taken right after the sidewalk was completed a few weeks ago.

Here's the new "after"----a much needed improvement!

post signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Anonymous said...

Hey Linda. New landscaping and sidewalk look really great!!

-Don

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature