Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Jana!!!    It was Father's Day the day she was born, just as it is today.   Hard to believe that I have a 28 year old daughter!   That surely must mean that I was a child when I had her?!?!






I had absolutely no idea what to do with a tiny newborn, but becoming a mother was definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me.



While I was in Spartanburg, we celebrated Jana and Rob's birthday one night (Rob's birthday is this week).   Jana and I cooked the meal--mostly Jana, actually since I just made the salsa.





It was really yummy!!




After dinner, they opened a few gifts.





Rob is a bit camera-shy, 



but, I was so glad to be able to celebrate with them.



Jana and Rob, I hope this year is the very best one ever!!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I've seen some of those early photos.

Thanks, Mama! You're the best! It has been a long time since

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature