Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Other Amusements

Warning, this is a picture-heavy post.

Lest you think that Jana and I are "all work and no play", here is some of the other stuff we've been doing:

Saturday, Rob, Jana and I explored the park-like campus of the main Milliken headquarters.  (Rob is an engineer for Milliken at the Blacksburg plant)



We fed the fish, and I proceeded to take a crazy amount of photos of the fish eating---only this was the best of the bunch---the rest just show water splashing in succession.  (If you look closely, you can actually see some of the fish in this shot).





I'm thinking that this guys must be ready to go home.



Note to Self::  When you give your camera to your fun-loving son-in-law, these are the kinds of things that are recorded for history.  (Jana and I chasing the geese)







The campus is really beautiful though, and we spent a couple of hours wandering and taking pictures.













These are my favorite pictures of the day:





There might have been some yummy yogurt to cool off after our walk around the park.




Sunday morning, we had breakfast at Papa's Breakfast Nook.     I believe we discovered the Spartanburg equivalent to Strawn's!!  We've had some great food----and I've GOT to stop eating this way!!






Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature