Monday, December 3, 2012

December Is Here

I can hardly believe that December is here.  It seems like 2012, particularly the last six months have just flown by.  I generally resist decorating for Christmas during the Thanksgiving holidays, but once December arrives, I'm ready.  This weekend, Carol and Ron joined us for a trip out to Roseland to see the lights.


We walked around and enjoyed the decorations before going out to eat together on the way home.





















We all decided that they needed to do a little work on their sets (yep, Rudolf was missing his red nose and one of his eyes), but we still had fun.

On Saturday, Ron helped me get the tree out of storage (during halftime of the SEC championship game) and I set it up in the corner.  My living room is in a bit of transition as I await the delivery of a new couch, so I'm especially glad that I switched to a skinnier tree a year or so ago.  While I did this:





Ron was in my bathroom doing this:




Yep, the cold water faucet just fell off yesterday and we thought it would be an easy fix.  Naturally, that was not the case.  More than once, he came into the living room with the question, "Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?"



This part of the story doesn't yet have a happy ending---the plumber is coming tomorrow.
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

Good pictures all around! Can't wait to add to your December cheer! And fingers crossed you get a happy ending from the plumber :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature