Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favors Put to Good Use

After working for a few hours this morning, I stopped to pick up a few new plants for the yard.  Along with the begonias, lantana and marigolds, I picked up a few new herbs.  I love herbs!  I love how they look, how they smell.  In fact, I love to rub the leaves between my fingers releasing the aroma.  I'd like to say that I use them regularly in the kitchen, but that hasn't been the case for most of them up until this point---I DO use basil often, but I'm hoping to use some of the others since I'm beginning to cook more.

Once the herbs were situated in their respective planters, I added the plant markers that we gave as favors at Maegan's shower.  




I had several blank ones left over, so I added some additional herb names to them.  




If we ever get around to making the vegetable garden, I will definitely need to make some more!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature