Thursday, September 18, 2014

Heirloom

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 18 - HEIRLOOM
If you're one of my Round-Top/Canton buddies, then I know this will be an easy prompt for you. The hardest part about it, will be choosing which amazing HEIRLOOM to photograph.  But, chances are, we all have something that we hold on to, or something that has been passed down to us.  My wedding ring is one of those items--it belonged to my Grandmother Shaffer, my Daddy's mother.  When Ron and I got married, he picked out my engagement ring as a surprise to me, but I decided to pair it with my HEIRLOOM ring and I love them together.
Do you have a special HEIRLOOM that has been passed through generations of your family?  Or maybe it was someone else's HEIRLOOM that you're now in possession of and you wonder about its story?  Or even something that you hope will be your family's newest HEIRLOOM?

Tag your photos with #septemberSNAPS2014 and see you on Instagram!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature