Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Favorite

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 30 - MY FAVORITE
Wow!!!  Can you believe today is the last day of September SNAPS?  I don't know about you, but it really flew by for me.  I've had a great time looking for each prompt along with you.  Seeing what you post and how we all interpret things a little bit differently is so refreshing to me---and inspirational!  

For today, think about your favorite things---colors, hobbies, people. . . whatever!  Show us your FAVORITE on Instagram. . . or at least one of your favorites.  Pictured below is a bouquet from Ron, along with my FAVORITE candy, my FAVORITE popcorn and my FAVORITE word engraved on pewter (a gift from Jana. and Rob)

If you want to continue the challenges next month, be sure to let me know.  Tomorrow begins a new month and new set of challenges, Fall FUN 2014.   I've heard from a couple of you, but not everyone, so if you want to receive the prompts, shoot me a quick email or text.  While you are certainly welcome to interpret the prompts any way you'd like, I plan to use a Fall theme for mine, so that I can have a seasonal book when I'm finished.  Tomorrow, I'll also send out an overview of all the prompts, as I did this month, so that you can see what is coming.  I hope you'll play along and invite others as well.  In fact, if you know of someone else that wants to participate, send me their email and I'll send them an invite.   See you in October!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature