Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to the October Instagram challenge, Fall FUN 2014.   
                 
The rules are simple---there really aren't any!   Each day, I will post a photo challenge for you to interpret any way you wish.  There may be some days that are busier for you than others and you just can't find time to take a picture.  No Problem!  As I said, there are no real rules.   You can post late or not at all---you choose!  Just be sure to tag each of your photos with the prompt itself (I try to type mine in all caps on Instagram) and the hashtag #fallFUN2014.  

Part of the fun of an Instagram challenge is to see how other other participants interpret the prompt---besides being fun, I often find it inspirational.  Type in the hashtag in the search box and see who else is playing along.  "Like" their photos and comment when you get a chance---it doesn't matter whether you actually know them yet.  You might even find a new friend to follow!

My personal goal for this October challenge is to collect photos that picture the beginning of the Fall season. I don't know what form it will take yet, but I plan to make some sort of book with my photos.   Here in Shreveport, the temperatures may still be soaring and don't feel very Fall-ish, but a challenge like this makes me more aware of my surroundings and allows me to take notice of the little things.  I hope you feel the same.

If you would like to receive an email prompt each morning, leave your email in a "Comment" below and I'll add you to the list.  There may be times that the email prompt does not arrive on time---I apologize in advance for that, but sometimes I have no idea what went wrong.  If that happens, in most cases, you can just check back here for the prompt and the email will arrive a little later in the morning.  I hope to have most of the kinks worked out of that system, but user error is definitely still a possibility! ;-)

And just in case you want to preview the list of prompts, here it is (you can probably drag the list below onto your desktop if you want to print it out).
See you on Instagram -- I'm looking forward to more fun and lots of "cool" pictures!

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature