Sunday, October 26, 2014

Costumes

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 26 - COSTUMES
It wouldn't be October without some sort of mention of COSTUMES.  I've already done one post about some that I recently made for Michael and Adellelyn, and I've posted photos of the ones I made last year.  But, this year, I was able to make one more.  Something teeny tiny, for a sweet little boy!  Something Black and white and dear to his mama's heart.
By the way, when I went into my tiny sewing nook to begin the construction, I found a special treat awaiting me on top of my new machine!!  Thanks Ron!
If you have young children, this will probably be an easy prompt for you.  If not, I hope that you'll get creative and find something that would be a suitable COSTUME---maybe you'll even dress up in one yourself!!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature