Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fluttering

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 1 - FLUTTERING
Around here, the leaves are not yet fluttering much, but I can tell that Fall is here.  When I think of fluttering, however, the first thing that comes to mind for me is my sweet friend, Debbie's favorite symbol.  A butterfly.  (If you meet her, you'll have to ask her about her butterfly story)   In fact, anytime I see a butterfly, I think of her.  And so it was with this butterfly.  As it FLUTTERED past us, I thought of Debbie and the message it might be ending me and attempted to take its photo repeatedly.  However, it was quite elusive.   Finally, it FLUTTERED way up high and rested on the leaves of a tree, far above our heads.  Can you spot it?
Capturing FLUTTER may seem difficult at first---just as catching the butterfly being still was.  But, use your imagination.  It may lead you to a flag flying in the breeze, the wings of a bird or something that I haven't yet thought of.  Although the picture above was taken with my DSLR camera, I only use my iPhone for Instagram, which makes things even more challenging!

Don't forget to label your photos with the hashtag #fallFUN2014 so that we can share the fun!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature