Thursday, October 9, 2014

Neighborhood

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 9 - NEIGHBORHOOD
When we moved to this NEIGHBORHOOD, Jana was in the third grade.  Up until that point, we lived in a great house in an older, transitional NEIGHBORHOOD.  Our front yard was a steep hill and the backyard was small, but because of safety issues, any sort of outdoor play had to be closely monitored.  I remember Jana telling someone about her new home and stating how she finally felt like a "real kid because she could ride her bike out on the sidewalk".  Besides our NEIGHBORHOOD being safe, one of my favorite features is that the "Duck Pond" is within easy walking distance.  It's a great place for kids to play and adults to visit.
What is your favorite part of your NEIGHBORHOOD?   Are there things that are unique to your NEIGHBORHOOD?

I hope you're enjoying the project and are taking some time to peek at the photos of the other participants--even the ones you might now know.  I'm enjoying browsing the pictures so much and feel like I'm savoring the fall season a little bit more than I might have otherwise.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature