Saturday, October 25, 2014

Round

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 25 - ROUND

Probably most of us have seen them numerous times.  They pop up in my yard when it has been especially wet outside without enough time to dry out between showers.  The tops are often ROUND and the underneath side is full of texture.  For reasons unknown to me, they seem to grow in a ROUND formation in my yard or around a tree.   When that happens, they are sometimes known as a "Fairy Circles".  As a child, it was quite fun to think of fairies dancing ROUND the tiny umbrellas.
This season of Fall is full of interesting shapes.  Can you find something ROUND today?  Perhaps it is something you see all the time and never really paid that much attention to. 

It's time to begin thinking about the November photo prompts and letting me know if you'd like to continue.  I'm planning to do a "30 Days of Thankful" theme.  Again, no pressure either way, so if you'd like to be taken off this list, just let me know.  If you want to continue, that's fine as well and feel free to invite someone else to join us.  If you are new to the blog, just leave your email in the comment below and I'll add you to the list---it's kind of fun!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature