Saturday, October 11, 2014

Team Spirit

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 11 - TEAM SPIRIT
I know that this prompt will come quite easily to some of you---we have some avid Tiger and Arkansas fans out there.  I also know of a Yellow Jacket that is playing along.  For me, it is not quite so easy.  While I grew up in a household of boys and my Daddy was a huge Cowboys fan, I've never really had a favorite team to cheer for.  Lately however, I've enjoyed watching the LSU and Saints games with Ron.  And while I haven't quite succumbed to buying any team logos for myself,  I do enjoy getting things for him.  For his birthday this year, he loved the TEAM SPIRIT watch I gave him.  (sadly it was lost at work a couple of months ago).
This is "game day" for many of you--I can't wait to see how you show your TEAM SPIRIT.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature