Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Family Member

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 26 - FAMILY MEMBER
Thanksgiving is a time for FAMILY and friends and a time that we often come together to relax together amidst the busyness of our lives.  Today, I will be busy preparing to leave town.  In doing so, I first need to drive down and pick up my brother, Dan, and bring him back to Shreveport.  We will then pack the car and wait for Ron to get off work so that we can drive to Atlanta to gather with other FAMILY MEMBERS for the holiday weekend.  Because my brothers and I (and our children) are scattered around the country, it will be the first time we have all been together since my daddy died almost 6 years ago.  I can't wait to see everyone!!   And the cousins can't wait to be together again.
Some of you are probably already surrounded by many FAMILY MEMBERS while others may be preparing to see someone special or remembering a particular FAMILY MEMBER.   Who will you choose to highlight today and why?  Why are you thankful for that particular FAMILY MEMBER?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature