Sunday, November 16, 2014

Favorite Place

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 16 - FAVORITE PLACE
When I began thinking about my FAVORITE PLACE for this post, I kept thinking about one of my favorite songs as a child.  Long before DVD's or VHS movies, the major networks would air some of the classic movies once a year, like "Peter Pan" with Mary Martin, "The Wizard of Oz" and "Cinderella".   I loved them all, but especially loved Cinderella.   I thought Lesley Ann Warren was beautiful and her dress when she goes to the ball---Oh my!--Gorgeous!   My favorite song from the movie was "My Own Little Corner" and Kathy and I often sang it as we played and pretended.  It reminds me of those special places that you can be totally yourself and dream about the future.

(Just in case the embed doesn't work, here is a link to the video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xdn7nEhEZo)
Where is your FAVORITE PLACE?  Are you like me and have so many that it's hard to choose?  What makes it your favorite?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature