Wednesday, December 31, 2014

11:59 PM

December Details 2014 - Day 31 - 11:59 PM
I rarely have special New Year's Eve plans and this year is probably not going to be different.  But, I'm okay with that.  I kind of like spending a quiet night at home in front of the fireplace.  But, the last day of December is still a time to reflect and to think about the past year----and to make plans for next year.  What will you be doing at 11:59 P.M.?
I have come up with a list of prompts for January and would be happy if you'd like to join me in posting on a regular basis.  While I won't be sending out daily emails or posting prompts on this blog, I am going to try to use this list to guide my daily photos.  Here's the list!  I'll send out one last email tomorrow morning with a list that you can download and print out or click on the photo below and print from there---and share it with a friend, if you'd like.  This time, I'm using the hashtag #LPJanuary2015InstagramChallenge.

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature