Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Details 2014 - Day 2 - BUNDLED UP
When I made the list of prompts, there was no way to predict what kind of weather we'd be having today.  And even when I wrote this post, the forecast was not calling for any sort of weather that we'd need to be BUNDLED UP for.  However, winter is approaching and warm clothes are some of my favorites.  I love a warm sweater, fluffy scarf and boots!  Last year, we had a couple of days with a bit of snow on the ground and it was the perfect time to spend the day BUNDLED UP in my snuggly pj's and warmest boots.  Not the kind of fashion statement you want to wear out in public, but it was just right for a day at home in the snow.
How is the weather in your part of the world?   Is it the kind of day that you can get all BUNDLED UP or do you dream of warm, snuggly clothes and the weather to go with them?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature