Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hustle & Bustle

December Details 2014 - Day 3 - HUSTLE & BUSTLE
It's the most wonderful time of the year-----and also one of the busiest!  If you have children still at home, chances are you are hurrying between school programs and parties and after-school activities. All of us are most likely busy shopping for gifts, attending Christmas parties, preparing special meals and decorating.
Fortunately, I don't have to deal with anything like pictured above, but if I let it, I can get really caught up in the HUSTLE & BUSTLE and completely forget what this season is all about.  As I capture the HUSTLE & BUSTLE of today, I hope that it will serve as a reminder to me to leave that behind and to focus on what's really important.  What about you?

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature