Monday, December 8, 2014

Joy To The World

December Details 2014 - Day 8 - JOY TO THE WORLD
JOY TO THE WORLD, the Lord is come!   JOY can be found all over, particularly during this special season--in the laughter of a child,  the sounds of a Christmas gathering and the sights of lights and tinsel in every home.  Because I consider it my own "special word", you can find it throughout my house on any given day and the word itself conjures up a variety of images in my mind.    This time of year, I picture the JOY of a mother holding her newborn son, and throngs of angels heralding His arrival.
What about you?  What images of JOY will you conjure up today?

(Sorry for the delay in posting/emailing---we got back late last night and I am just now able to get on the computer)
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature