Saturday, December 27, 2014

Long Winter's Nap

December Details 2014 - Day 27 - LONG WINTER'S NAP
After all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I must admit that I'm pretty pooped.  There were projects to be made, a tree to decorate, presents to wrap and lots of travel and right now a LONG WINTER'S NAP sounds mighty nice!!   Yesterday, I spent a good part of the day traveling back and forth to Cheneyville to return Dan to his group home.  You can tell from this picture that he was not the best conversationalist on this trip---he had settled in for his LONG WINTER'S NAP.  When I woke him up at the exit for Cheneyville, he said "That sure didn't take long!"  
I'm hoping to get my LONG WINTER'S NAP later this afternoon.  How about you?


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature