Monday, December 1, 2014

Making A List

December Details 2014 - Day 1 - MAKING A LIST
It hardly seems possible that today is the first day of December!  2014 has really flown by and the Christmas season is now quickly approaching.   There is so much to do this time of year and I don't know about you, but I will never get through it all without MAKING at least one LIST, although it's likely that there will be lots more.  I generally buy gifts all year long---if I see something that is perfect for someone, I just go ahead and get it and stash it away with Christmas in mind.  This year, however, I'm attempting to simplify my  gift-giving this year a little bit by using the "Four Gifts for Christmas" idea with my family.  (You can click here for more information about this idea)

I have already done some gift-stashing, for sure.  But I have tried to think even those purchases through a little more carefully rather than just being overwhelmed with too many things that get lost in the shuffle of opening gifts.  None of us need tons of "things", and this way, I can narrow down my selections to the things that will mean the most.  I only have one grandchild at this point (and he is way too little to even care right now), but I am going to begin this with him as well.  

What LISTS are you making this year?  Do you LISTS at work?  To Do lists at home?  Be sure to tag your photos with the prompt itself (I usually put that in all caps) and the hashtag #DecemberDetails2014 so that we can all enjoy your pictures and be inspired to think about things in a new way.



Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature