Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Silent Night

December Details 2014 - Day 30 - SILENT NIGHT
The Christmas celebration is over and a new year is on the way.   It's been a busy season for me, but one that I have loved.  But, I have to admit that I am looking forward to the unhurried-ness of the next few days and to have a SILENT NIGHT or two.  On our trip down to San Antonio earlier this month, we traveled through several small towns along the way.  It was late at night and most of the towns were pretty much shut down for the night.  As we passed through Rockdale, we passed the prettiest antique store all decked out for the holidays.  Ron turned around and stopped the car (he does that when he knows I'm going to want to take some pictures) and we jumped out of the car.  We were the only people in sight, enjoying the SILENT NIGHT with beautiful lights and decorations. 
What is your favorite way to spend a SILENT NIGHT?   

Tomorrow is the last day of the month, and the end of December Details.  Thanks for joining me these last few months!  As we move into 2015, I am planning a list of photo challenges, but have decided to stop the daily emails/posts so that I can get back to regular photography, editing and posting.  I will share my list with you and hope you'll still post pictures as you are able---I love seeing what you are doing and keeping up with your families and lives.  

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature