Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sugarplums & Candy Canes

December Details 2014 - Day 10 - SUGARPLUMS and CANDY CANES

I blame Valine.  If she had never brought them to Chicot, I never would have known about them.  It is all her fault that I am now addicted to those Peppermint M&M's.  (there is no picture because I can't trust myself to have them in my house right now)

If you haven't had them yet, they combine white chocolate (my favorite) with peppermint and are only available at Target during the holiday season.  In some ways, that's a good thing---if I can avoid Target, then I can avoid stuffing myself with these.  However, on the other hand, I find myself thinking about them and trying to think of reasons to go to Target.  Not a good thing!!  

What SUGARPLUMS AND CANDY CANES are you dancing in your heads?

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature