Thursday, December 25, 2014

What I Love About Christmas

December Details 2014 - Day 25 - WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS
The decorations are nice, the presents are fun and the music is great, but WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT CHRISTMAS is being surrounded by family.  Last weekend, we were able to make a quick trip over to Stephenville to be surrounded by Ron's family.  We opened gifts, ate great food and opened presents, but the best part was being together.
We usually begin our Christmas Day with family over for breakfast and opening gifts.  This year will be different---for the first time ever I think---I will not be at my own home for Christmas morning!  This year, there is a new child in the family and it's time to begin a new tradition.  (And especially with another one on the way in just a few short weeks!!) But, it really doesn't matter where we celebrate, what day it is or what's under the tree.  MY FAVORITE THING is being with family.

Today, my wish for you is to have a wonderfully, relaxing day filled with family, fun and memories.  Merry Christmas!!   
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature