Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Scenes in the Life of a New Mom and Dad

I'm in South Carolina for a week, and while I have gotten out for a quick run to the store, it is not my typical visit to see Jana.  Usually, we are knee-deep in outings and have ten million projects to complete.  This time, our sole focus is a little one.  Sure, there are a couple of small sewing projects that I'm working on for them, but mostly, I am just relaxing, enjoying baby B and helping out around the house when I can.

I've loved being here for 24 hours a day this first week.  I've been able to experience the newness of Silas and admire the devotion of Jana and Rob to this new little guy.  They've allowed me to take pictures of this precious time and I hope they will treasure them in the months and years to come as much as I know I will.



Be First to Post Comment !
Unknown said...

These photos are GORGEOUS!!! Of course, having such beautiful models helps a little :) Great post!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature