Sunday, April 12, 2015

14/52 - Black and White

M4H Project 52 - Black and White

This week, I once again submitted two photos.  The goal for me each week is to apply the theme at least once during the week, and if it works more than once, then all the better.   The first photo was one I took just before a big storm hit our area.  Because of the gray skies overhead, I didn't even need to adjust the saturation to make this one a Black/White.   I guess this dove was sort of the "calm before the storm."
"Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love." 
- Francis of Assisi-
I love the contrast and texture of the bottom of this pine cone.  The tiny spider was a bonus that I didn't even notice until I uploaded the photo.


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature