Monday, May 4, 2015

17/52 A Bird's Eye View

I had a little fun with this prompt and in the end submitted two photos.
1.  For the first, once again, I was able to shoot some pictures of baby D while babysitting last week.  The weather outside was absolutely beautiful and we went outside to sit on a blanket and play.  It was really sunny, so I put a hat on him that I'd just purchased.  He had such a great time watching the dogs.  There was a ladder out on the deck, so I dragged it over and climbed up to get a "bird's eye view" of him.
2.  Saturday afternoon, I took my camera outside again, hoping to get a few pictures of the Blue Angels as they performed for the Defenders of Liberty Air Show at nearby Barksdale Air Force Base.   While waiting for them to fly by my front yard, I noticed this hawk soaring overhead and snapped a picture.  I like the way he is silhouetted against the blue sky.  He literally has a bird's eye view! ;-)

It was also pretty exciting to realize that this photo was picked as "Eye Candy" for this week.  The pictures of the other photographers are just amazing, so you may enjoy scrolling through the ones that were highlighted this week.


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature