Saturday, August 29, 2015

September Instagram 2015

Okay friends.  You know I love a good Instagram challenge, especially since it helps me remember to take a photo-a-day.  For September, I'm using a bit of alliteration and hope you'll have fun with it, too.   This time, instead of assigning a day to each prompt, I decided to just list the prompts and we can each check them off our list in whichever order you like.  (ex:  If I see the perfect sunset on September 7, I will go ahead and post that photo and check it off my list)   How about you?  Want to join in on the fun?   This time, let's use the hashtag #MTSeptemberChecklist2015.

Click on the image below to save it to your phone's camera roll, or print it off so that you can check off each picture with a pencil.
P. S.  Did you know that the latest update for Instagram allows you to choose whether or not you want to crop the photo into a square or keep the original size!?!??!   Here's how it works:
See that little set of arrows in the lower left-hand corner??
If you click on it, it take the photo back to its original cropping, in this case vertical.
This is a great option in cases like this, where square cropping would cut off the bottom of the ladies' legs.   Give it a try!

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature