Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Brand New Look

After recently completing my blog inspiration board, I was in the mood for a change.  Every so often, I change up the header and/or the colors of my blog, but haven't really taken the plunge to do much more.  I don't know a lot about coding, etc., and it all has seemed a bit overwhelming.

The blogs that I enjoy the most all share a few things:  a clean layout, appealing colors, easy to navigate widgets, and, of course, great content and photos.  Now, I don't know about my own content and photos, but I did decide to take better control over my layout.  I browsed various blogging platforms and about a million different sites that offered blogger layouts and finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a template from Vefio Themes.  I wanted something simple to use, that I could also customize with my own colors, header, etc.  

I've had the template a few days now, and finally  got up enough courage to jump in and try it out.  So far, so good.  I have a couple of small issues right now---like I can't get my custom signature to show up

and I haven't set up my "categories" yet--- but, other than that, I'm kind of liking it.  For now, at least.  ;-)
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I know I told you this over Google Chat... but I would like to have it recorded for posterity's sake :) I LOVE IT!!! Good work, my dear!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature