Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 10 - Bucket List


I'm not really sure when having a Bucket List became "a thing", but like many people, I have a list (mostly in my head) of things that I want to do SOMEDAY.    Today, I thought I'd take a few minutes to actually write the list out.  The items in color will take you to a post about that particular item.  The other items are things that I am still hoping to do!   I've been fortunate enough to have visited many amazing places in the USA, but there are so many more places I would still like to visit, more skills to learn, and projects to finish.  These are currently at the top of my list:

1.  Travel to Alaska
2.  See the Fall foliage in New England
3.  Run, not walk, an entire 5K  (I've gone on to run many more since then and have even completed two half-marathons)
4.  Take a Stained Glass class
5.  Vacation in a cabin in the mountains during the winter--surrounded by snow (with an amazing fireplace and hot tub, of course)
6.  Take in-depth watercolor painting lessons
7.  Complete a half-marathon with Ron, crossing the finish line together
8. Open my own Etsy shop
9. Learn to weave on a loom
10.  Travel to Europe
11.  Go back to Alaska, this time on our own, spending time with the locals and not on a tour
12.  Get into a habit of Bible art journaling

Do you have a Bucket List as well?   How many things have you already checked off?

Be First to Post Comment !
Southern & Style said...

There are great goals! I would love to visit Alaska, it looks like such a gorgeous place!

xoxo, SS


The Southern Stylista

Jessica said...

Ah, your list is great! There are a lot of things you shared that I forgot to share, like the fall foliage in New England. It looks sooo beautiful. I really want to see Alaska too. And run an entire 5k. Love your list. :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature