Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 11 - Friday Night

It's Friday and Ron and I have decided to stay in----not much different than most Friday nights.  By Friday, I am usually pretty much spent from my week at school and sometimes even going out to eat doesn't sound too appealing.   My ideal Friday night could come in a different variations, but for this week, this one sounds pretty great to me.

First, we would put some steaks on the grill for dinner, along with corn or baked potatoes.
While the steaks are grilling, we would relax and catch up on our day, perhaps with a glass of sangria.  And finally, after dinner, we would light a fire in the fire pit and lay in our hammock watching the stars overheard.
It's not a glamorous Friday night, but sounds pretty perfect to me!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature