Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 12 - Currently



Reading . . . some of my favorite blogs during my lunch break (not much time for anything else right now)
Watching . . . my sweet grand baby on Facetime from 1000 miles away (technology can be great!)
Trying . . . to train for another half marathon without getting injured
Calling . . . my brother, Dan, to check on him (but, probably not as often as he'd like)
Texting . . . Callie and Jana
Cooking . . .  3-4 times per week, which is quite a feat for me
Eating . . .  clean food, probably 80% of the time
Drinking . . . more water and a lot less Diet Coke
Going . . . back and forth to work and traveling between schools every day
Loving . . . being a grandmother
Hating . . . political arguments and close-mindedness
Wearing . . . slacks and blouses that actually fit again
Photographing . . . photos for my Project 52--this week is "Golden"
Thinking . . . about the best way to teach a mini-class in art journaling
Feeling . . . healthier and MUCH stronger
Hoping (for) . . . an opportunity to travel to SC this fall
Pinning . . . ideas for clean eating and a few scrapbook projects
Listening (to) . . . a huge variety of music genres in my playlists
Celebrating . . . slightly cooler temperatures, making workouts/runs a bit more tolerable
Smelling . . . popcorn popping in the microwave
Planning . . . a big fund-raising event at church for our mission projects
Dreading . . . being surrounded by politics
Ordering . . . a few Christmas gifts here and there, as I run across things
Thanking . . . God for the impact of friends I have encountered over the years, particularly some whose lives have recently been cut short
Traveling . . . back from Austin and planning our next small trip to Natchitoches (hoping for a camping trip this fall, as well)
Considering . . .  opening an Etsy shop
Starting . . . to  re-design my blog
Finishing . . . my last year or so of teaching!!!  I can't believe I'm saying that!
Creating . . . Halloween costumes for the grands
Learning . . . about blog design
Moving . . . with Camp Gladiator every morning and running on weekends
Wishing (for) . . . longer weekends and more time with family

What are YOU up to currently?

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature