Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 15 - What's In Your Bag?

Lately, I've been carrying a small, cross-body purse because it was perfect for summer.  But, with fall weather approaching, and school fully under way, I think it might be time to switch back to one of my regular purses.
So, as I take everything out of this tiny purse, this is what I find:
1. reading glasses   2. ZipFizz  3. Wallet  4.  receipts  5.  assortment of lip gloss/lipsticks   
6. cute notepad  7.  credit card wallet  8. zippered bag full of gift cards   
9.  keys on a carabiner to clip on my purse   10.  ibuprofen   11.  Favorite blue pens for work  
12.  reader sunglasses   13.  emery board   14.  gum

So what do the contents of my purse say about me?   
*  I'm getting old and cannot see
*  I definitely need a new wallet (for Christmas, maybe??)
*  I'm afraid I will lose my keys
*  Pens for work, lead to the need for ibuprofen
*  I never want to be without my favorite form of caffeine, ZipFizz
*  It's about time for a new pedicure!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature