Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 17 - Obsession

What is your latest obsession?   I have a couple, actually.  The first is not really anything new, but the second is kind of silly, but I sure am enjoying it.

The first is my embroidery/sewing machine, or "sewing computer" as Bernina likes to refer to it.  I've always enjoyed sewing, but this machine makes it extra fun for me.  With young grandchildren, I have lots of reasons to sew again---and embroider. (and someone to help me with it from time time)
Here are a few of the projects I've completed recently (of course, there are quite a few more, but I don't take photos of everything).

My second obsession is my brand new blender.   I know, it's kind of crazy to be obsessed with a kitchen appliance, but I am really enjoying the power of my Nutri Ninja in making frozen drinks!
I have been making healthy smoothies with fruit, greek yogurt and a touch of honey. and have even begun blending my morning ZipFizz with a few ice cubes in the morning.  It makes a yummy, slushy drink that hits the spot in this warm weather.
I only wish I had splurged on this appliance at the beginning of the summer.




Be First to Post Comment !
Donna said...

I'm not much of a sewer but I LOVE a good monogram! I think if I had a fancy sewing computer I would be obsessed with it too! :)

JJB said...

Did you get my message? I'd be glad to help feed your obsession. I picked up some long-sleeved onesies today that I'm going to send your way for quick embroidery!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature