Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 18 - VLOG

Well, for this prompt, I first had to look up "VLOG" to be sure that I knew what one even was.  Then, not knowing what in the world to VLOG about, I decided to just resort to re-posting a video that Jana and I made several years ago.  While visiting her prior to a big vacation that we were taking, we designed and constructed packing folders for our clothes.
(There is a link to the tutorial in the Projects tab above).   Since we weren't sure that people would know how to use it, we recorded a "how-to" video.  Not exactly a VLOG, I guess, and it pictures Jana rather than me, but I was recording it.  By the way, these things are really great for packing shirts compactly with minimal wrinkles.   So, here it is:

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

Wow! That brings back memories! But we often still use ours for vacations.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature