Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 24 - My Favorite Bloggers

As I've mentioned before, on a perfect day, I have plenty of time to enjoy my Feedly blog roll while relaxing on the deck or even in the living room.   When my time is limited though, I have to skim through some blogs, and flag them to check on later.  But, there are some that I always stop to read.  Here are 5 of them:

Dancing Commas - This one is my oldest daughter, Jana's blog, and while she is currently very busy with work and caring for a baby, I love it when she has the time to post.  She always begins each post with a quote, and it serves as sort of a journal of her life.

My Life. . . Just Not On the Road I Expected (but still dang good) - Through Karen Russell's generosity and the nomination from a friend, I was fortunate enough to take her DSLR photography course several years ago.  Not only do I love the photos of her family and their activities that she features on her blog, but love that she is a real person struggling with teenagers, a grown son, a large extended family and still having a great life.

Flower Patch Farmgirl - I started following Shannon's blog several years ago and I love her writing style.  I am entertained by the stories about her family and inspired by the difficult transition they have made in order to live out what they feel God is calling them to do.

Under the Sycamore - Ashley Ann is another photographer whose photo style I enjoy---their art focuses on capturing life as it is happening.  She also has some great, easy crafts from time to time.

Eighteen 25 - Three sisters own this blog and they have great projects for every season of the year. 

What are your favorite blogs?   Are there some that I definitely need to add to my blog roll?




Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature