Friday, September 25, 2015

Day 25 - Three Songs

What are three songs that you are connecting with right now?  I always have music playing when I am in my car---which is a good portion of each day since I am an itinerant teacher.   I love almost all kinds of music, but certainly have some favorites.   I switch back and forth through radio stations as my mood changes---from our local pop station, popular Christian radio, to our local NPR station to Satellite rock stations.   Some of my current favorites are:

"Made For You" by Alexander Cardinale

"Believe" by Mumford & Sons

"Honey, I'm Good" by Andy Grammer

And just because I have a hard time stopping with just three . . .

"Never Gonna Let You Down" by Colbie Caillat

"I Refuse" by Josh Wilson

"Happy" by Never Shout Never

And this past weekend, I attended one of my favorite Shreveport Symphony concerts ever---and not just because my daughter, Callie, was in the orchestra.  The music selections were great and the superstar pianist, Gabriela Montero beyond amazing!!  So for now, I'm kind of loving Rachmaninoff!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature