Thursday, September 3, 2015

Day 3 - Inspiration Board

This prompt was a little bit tricky for me.   As much as I love to cut and create, making an inspiration/mood board for my blog was something I've never done.  I wasn't even sure how to begin, but eventually, I just starting thinking about some of the things I like to blog about----Family, friends, faith, photography, and creating and found images that went went these topics.   Before long, I could see come color patterns emerging, so I made a "color board" as well.  Together with a couple of quotes and a watercolor calligraphy font that I really love and here it is:

I'm not sure where this board will lead me quite yet, and I might like to change it around a bit.  It certainly gives me lots to think about as I plan the "next steps" for this blog, particularly in regard to design.
Be First to Post Comment !
Unknown said...

Hi Linda, I love the collage? How did you make it? I use CANVA for most of my graphics and I have to admit I'm not very good at them. Yours looks beautiful and very professional! Nice job. :)
Paula
www.redwineandpeonies.com

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature