Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Instagram Challenge

I can hardly believe that September is over and October is here!   In September, I tried something different with my Instagram prompts:  they were not date specific and you could post each one on whichever day you wanted.  I don't know about you, but I had such a hard time remembering which ones I had done and which were I had left.   So, this month, I'm back the old day-to-day format.

If you are interested in joining along, please jump right in!   The only rule is to remember to use the hashtag #MTOctoberShots2015.    Other than that, post when you can and don't worry if you miss a day or need to switch things around.  Leave me a comment, too, with your Instagram username, so that I can follow you as well.  It's a great way to make new friends and be inspired with others' interpretation of each prompt.  (You can connect with me on Instagram by clicking the small icon to the right under my picture)
P. S.  I save the image above to my phone so that I always have it with me.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature