Saturday, October 31, 2015

November Instagram Challenge

Today is the last day of November and it is time to post the next Instagram challenge. Ron and I are on the road today--braving the very nasty weather to enjoy lunch and a little shopping with Dan, down in Cheneyville. November's challenge was created entirely on my phone, during our travel, so here's hoping that it all gets posted correctly on the blog.

For those of you that might be new to my blog and to the challenge, here's how it works. I post a set of prompts for the month and you join in taking a photo a day, inspired by the prompts. If you get busy and skip a day, no problem. If you want to switch things around, no problem. Do whatever works for you. The only rule is to tag it with the given hashtag so that we can all enjoy the pictures and be inspired by your creativity. This month's hashtag is: #ThankfulForThis2015. As you might guess, I am going to use this as an opportunity to remember how very lucky I am and to give thanks for the things that I snap pictures of.

If you need any more information, shoot me an email. Hope that you'll click the Instagram icon to the right to follow along as I record my days.

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature