Friday, March 31, 2017

April Instagram Challenge

March certainly came in like a lion and is leaving like a lamb. Today it is sunny with a high of 84 degrees here in Louisiana! The exit of March is also marked by the end of our Instagram Challenge and the beginning of a new one tomorrow. I learned so much about my phone camera (and about Android phone cameras) and hope that I can keep the tips in mind as I take pictures for this next challenge.

If you would like to join us, just post a picture on Instagram that matches the prompt for each day and be sure to tag it with the hashtag #MTAprilAlphabet2017. I created the prompts with April and Spring in mind, but feel free to interpret them any way you want. If you get behind or need to skip a day, no worries--just jump back in whenever you can.

Here is April's list.  You can save this to your phone so that you always have it with you---I mark mine as a favorite so I can easily find it.

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature