Saturday, June 10, 2017

Senior Pics

Ron's youngest son, Tyler, graduated from high school last weekend. When his dad and I first began dating, he was about the same height as Callie, but now is about as tall as Ron. Tyler is such an awesome teenager----I love being with him!!!  So, when he asked if I would shoot some senior pictures for him, I was happy to help him out. I am in no way a professional photographer, but I felt like we would be able to get a few shots of him that he would like, in places he picked out.

Ron and I went down for a very quick visit (he work is crazy right now and he can't take any time off) the second weekend of May. Knowing that the lighting would be best in the morning, we picked up Tyler and headed off to various locations of his choosing.  Here are some of my favorites from the day.
Guess where he is planning to go to school next year???
 Such a pleasure to take your pictures, Tyler and can't wait to see what in store for you next year!!! We love you!!

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature