Thursday, August 31, 2017

1000+ Pictures

I can't remember exactly when we started doing this, but our Instagram challenges have been going on now for several years! That's a picture a day for at least 3 years---That's over 1,000 pictures documenting our lives.  Pretty cool when you think about it!  My phone is full of them (I really MUST clean it up some!!) and so are the folders on my computer and the cloud! And now it's time to snap away again in September!!

This month, we'll be playing a little bit of I Spy!!  The prompts are pretty easy this time-especially compared to those wacky holidays of last month! Have fun and be sure to use the hashtag so we can all see your snaps. Maybe it's time to invite a friend to join us as well---you know how easy it is and everything is more fun with a friend!!

Enjoy!

P. S. Speaking of photography, I have now compiled the Picture Practice Phone Photography course into an eBook that can be purchased and downloaded. The 159-page book includes tips and techniques for using your phone camera to get the "Wow-worthy" photos. If you are interested, it will be listed on my new website in the next couple of days. You can sign up for email updates here.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature