Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Picture Practice - An eBook

Back in March, our Instagram challenge was titled Picture Practice and each day was devoted to learning about our phone cameras, new techniques for improving our photography and practicing that technique. I blogged for 31 days straight!  I know, right?!?! Well, I have taken ALL of that information, edited it and added to it and compiled it into a downloadable eBook! Whoa! It was quite an undertaking, but I felt like it would be so much easier to review or refer to if it was in a single document.

The name of the book is: Picture Practice: Taking your photos from "so-so" to "WOW"!
This book is 150+ pages of information, photo examples and comparisons and includes information for both iPhone photography, as well as Android phones.


I even added info about the new iPhone7+, even though at this time I am still coveting it in the stores. The book is available for purchase as a single download in the shop over at Dot To Dot Connections. And guess what?  For a limited time, it is also on sale! Hooray! Just in time for those beautiful fall colors, special programs at school and holidays. Just add it to your cart and check out and you will immediately receive an email with a link to the download.

I hope you enjoy the book and will send me some examples of your new and improved photography skills!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature